What to Expect
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Crossings a great one!
Sundays 10:00 am
Kids programs available for every age!
16107 W. Glendale Ave., Litchfield Park AZ 85340
- Yes, we meet in a warehouse! We purchased this property in 2022. It is a work in progress and a unique opportunity for ministry.
- The Restrooms are located outside and to the right of the warehouse, shipping container style!
- We begin by worshipping through music. Take part however you feel comfortable.
- After worship we'll have a quick time for greeting and a couple announcements.
- Lastly one of our Pastors will share a message from the Bible.
- We take communion on the first Sunday of each month. You are invited to take part but you certainly don't have to.
We have programs for ages 0-5th grade.
If you would like to check-in your children, you'll make a right turn once you enter the property (follow Crossings Kids Sign) and park in the designated area. This is where we currently hold all children's programs. There you can check in your kiddos.
We make safety a priority and will contact you via text during service if you are needed. We also understand that you may not want to check your little ones into our kids programs right away and they are welcome in adult service as well.
What to wear
You will see people wearing jeans, shorts, t-shirts and tank tops. We are not too concerned with what people are wearing, so come as you are and relax.
Please feel free to dress however you are most comfortable.