Plan a visit
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Crossings a great one!
9:30AM | Coffee
10:00AM | Service
Location & Directions
We meet at Desert Edge High School in the Performing Arts Building
Cross streets: Yuma Rd. & Goodyear Blvd.
What to expect
- The service is 45 minutes long.
- We begin by worshipping through music. Take part however you feel comfortable.
- After worship we'll have a quick time for greeting and a couple announcements.
- Lastly one of our Pastors will share a message from the Bible.
- We take communion on the second Sunday of each month. You are invited to take part but you certainly don't have to.
What to wear
Crossings is friendly and accepting. You will see people wearing jeans, shorts, t-shirts and tank tops. We are not too concerned with what people are wearing, so come as you are and relax.
For the kids
We have programs for ages 0-5th grade. If you would like to check-in your children, you'll head to your right. We'll have signs out to help direct you. We think kids should have a blast at church - and in Crossings Kids, we make this AND safety a priority.
Still not sure? No problem...
Ask us anything at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out Crossings Church in person? We can't wait to meet you! Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment on your first visit.