Prayer Focus: Children
Could our week of prayer start off any better? Today we are going to focus on the future generations of our church and extended families. We cover our children in prayer and ask for His protection from the culture in which they will grow up and that His purpose would be fulfilled through each child’s life!
“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
– Proverbs 22:6 NIV
“These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.”
– Deuteronomy 6:6-7
“Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.”
– Psalms 127:3-5 NIV
- Pray that children will hear and receive the teachings from God’s Word.
- Pray that each child would enjoy coming to church and want to share Jesus with their friends and family.
- Pray that we can develop another class tailored to K-2nd grade.
- Pray for our current and new volunteers to better serve the kids at Crossings Church.
- Broken families and kids during difficult times.
- Our own facility to better minister to children.
- The truth will be planted in their hearts.