Prayer Focus: Marriage
It has often been said that “the family” is the primary target of the enemy and the marriage relationship is ground zero in that fight. It is up to us to cover our families in prayer and to lead them with grace and by the power of the Holy Spirit!
“The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.'”
– Genesis 2:18
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.”
– Ephesians 5:25
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.”
– Ecclesiastes 4:9-11
Pray for Marriages
- Pray the God would protect marriages at Crossings Church.
- Pray that couples could forgive and heal from past hurts. Pray that they could see value in their spouse that they once did.
- Pray that husbands and wives would truly making serving the other over themselves a way of life.
- Pray that strong marriages would make for strong kids and strong ministry.
- Pray for renewed passion for husbands and wives.