Prayer Focus: Crossings Church
Fifteen years ago God started a work. Little did we know that we had yet to meet our closest friends and most dearest of family members. Though He has brought us far we can’t imagine where the Lord is going to take this church family. As we connect with Him in prayer today He inspires us to continue the call to love Him and love people.
“And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.”
– Matthew 16:18
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
– Ephesians 3:20-21
Pray for Crossings Church
- Pray that God would provide us with our own facility.
- Pray that we would have unity in spirit and purpose.
- Pray that we will grow in love for God and each other.
- Pray that people at Crossings would find a way to use their gifts to serve the body.
- Pray that we would stay on mission and be effective.
- Pray for a big heart towards worship.
- Pray that we would keep in step with the Spirit of God.